Are you looking for things to do in the Albany area? Whether you’ve already moved into Hawthorne Gardens or are just stopping by for a tour, below are a list of things you should consider doing in the area.
1. Visit the Madison Theater – This isn’t your average movie theater. In addition to hosting stand-up comedy, musical events and showing some of today’s most popular films. Madison Theater also holds screenings of classic movies several times a week. Even better, it has an amazing snack bar filled with some of the most unique treats and beverages.
2. Take the family to Sky Zone® – If you want to keep your kids busy and active, take them to the Sky Zone® Trampoline Park. This indoor destination has exciting programs for kids, teenagers, and adults.
3. Enjoy Capital Region hockey with the Albany Devils – Passionate about ice hockey? Looking for something different and fun for people of all ages? Then look no further than the Albany Devils!
4. Explore the Hudson River with Dutch Apple Cruises – This cruise line offers historic sightseeing, charter tours, sunset cruises and is also a unique venue for weddings.
5. Bowl at Sunset Lanes – Whether you want to play for fun, host a birthday party, or play with a league this is a great place to go if you live in the Albany, NY area.
6. Golf at West Turnpike Country Club – If you love golf and are in the Capital Region, playing 18 holes at this scenic course is a great way to spend the day.
7. Visit the Albany Institute of History & Art – Whether you're a history enthusiast, searching for something educational for the kids, or you have guests in town who want to learn a bit more about our region's history, this museum has an exhibit for everyone.
8. Experience an Event at The Egg - The Egg hosts artistic work ranging from dance performances, music, arts-in-education and so much more!
If you want a few more options for entertainment, ask us about our favorite things to do when you stop by for a tour of our apartments. We’re always happy to give suggestions!
Like to eat? Do not forget about the many restaurants in the Guilderland area.
Looking for more outdoor-centered activities? Get the family out and enjoy the sun at one of the beautiful Guilderland Parks.