The northeast is no stranger to snowfall, but it can be difficult at times to beat the winter blues and defeat the case of cabin fever we all experience. To add to this, the holiday season keeps us busy running errands, picking up packages, and deciding which (if any) holiday parties to attend. We are lucky enough to live in an area with such a diverse culture and a long list of fun activities to try during the holiday season.
5 Things to do in the Capital Region During the Holidays
- Artful Playgroup for Toddlers: Bundle up the little ones on December 5th and head to the Art Omi: Benson Center for a morning filled with playing, exploring, and art as your little ones learn more about themselves and our world.
- Ice Skating: Whether you’ve been ice skating most of your life, or you want to try something new, heading to the Clifton Park Ice Arena can be a fun way to enjoy the day while staying active.
- It’s a Wonderful Life: Experience the seasonal classic as it was meant to be, on the big screen, at The Palace Theatre. The movie starts at 7pm on December 21st making it a great way to start your weekend with friends and family!
- Capital Holiday Lights: Whether you’re looking to take a leisurely stroll or you prefer to stay warm in the comfort of your own vehicle, viewing the holiday light displays is an event for all ages and a great tradition to incorporate in your holiday season!
- Schedule a Tour: With the end of the year right around the corner, scheduling a tour of Hawthorne Gardens and finding your new home is a great way to celebrate the season. With a full-size washer and dryer in each unit, private entrances, multiple layout options, you’ll want to call us your home sooner rather than later. Schedule your tour today!