Where to Stay Near Guilderland, NY
Whether you’re stopping by the area to tour Hawthorne Gardens and need a place to stay or you have out-of-town guests visiting for the weekend, we’ve put together a list of accommodations near Guilderland, NY to help with all of your planning needs!
- Residence Inn® Albany Washington Avenue – This hotel is ideal for individuals and family members alike. Room options include studios, 1 bedroom, 2 room suites, 2-bedroom suite, or studio. It offers free high-speed internet access and breakfast, has an indoor swimming pool, and is pet-friendly too!
- Hampton Inn Albany – The Hampton Inn is conveniently located near Guilderland, and only a stone’s throw away from SUNY Albany. It offers guests free hot breakfast, Wi-Fi in every room, a fitness center, coin-operated laundry, a pool, and much more!
- Morgan State House Inn – This gorgeous European-styled Inn is different than any other place you’ve stayed before. Voted “Best in the Capital/Saratoga Region,” the Morgan State House Inn honors the European tradition. Enjoy elegant rooms, a secluded English garden, and a large and sunny kitchen with a roaring fire. Your guests will never want to check out! Make your stay in the Capital Region extraordinary by contacting them for your next visit!
- The Century House – The Century House is a unique, boutique-style hotel and restaurant in Latham, NY. It’s only 6 miles from the Albany International Airport and 10 miles from Hawthorne Gardens. It offers guests large, one and two-bedroom suites, electric car charging stations, a fitness room, free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and more. Meet your out-of-town guests at The Century House Restaurant and enjoy seafood, steak, or a classic burger.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany Crossgates Mall – The Homewood Suites is one of the area's newest hotels and just 3 minutes from Hawthorne Gardens! Guests enjoy free hot breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, an indoor pool, a complimentary evening social, fitness center, and so much more. Just steps away is Crossgates Mall, one of the area's largest shopping centers. The mall features shopping, restaurants, Dave and Busters, a comedy club, a concert venue, and more. Guests of the Homewood Suites can take advantage of exclusive mall discounts and a Shop & Drop delivery service to have your shopping bags brought right to your hotel room.
- The Desmond – Voted 2019 “Best Local Hotel”, the Desmond is a family-owned and operated hotel that has been providing accommodations since 1974. The Desmond is unique with its indoor courtyard, fountains, balconies, two-level guest suites, and colonial theme. Guests can enjoy two restaurants, free WiFi, and spacious rooms.
Looking for a bite to eat? Take your guests out to one of the great local restaurants Family or friends coming for a visit? Check out these places around Albany, NY while putting together your itinerary.