Located in Guilderland, Hawthorne Gardens is conveniently located to many of the attractions in the Albany area.
Some of our favorite destinations include:
- Madison Theater – This movie theater truly has something for everyday! Aside from showing some of today’s popular films, as well as classic movies, they also host stand-up comedy and musical events! Don’t forget the snack bar, either, to see what unique treats they’re offering on a daily basis.
- Sky Zone®– Do you miss the thrill of trampolines? Bring the whole family by to spend a fun afternoon at this indoor trampoline park!
- Times Union Center – Attend a concert, or stop in to enjoy the Albany Devils play hockey!
- Dutch Apple Cruises – This unique cruise line offers historic sightseeing on the Hudson River, and also provides a unique venue for special occasions.
- Sunset Lanes – Whether you’re playing with a league or just for fun, there’s never a reason not to visit this local bowling alley.
- The Albany Institute of History & Art – Founded in 1791, this attraction is one of the oldest museums in the United States! Often referred to as the place where “art and history connect”, it is a great visit for anyone who is interested in learning about the past 200 years in the Upper Hudson Valley.
Ready to learn more about this wonderful area we call home? Visit Hawthorne Gardens today!